Thursday, June 23, 2016

Bitter Sweet: Rage on




Hello fellow Bernie Sanders for President 2016 friends. 

The convention is approaching as we all know.  Whatever may come to pass, the revolution will Bern within me.  There is nothing that can change that.  It was always there, I just needed to be reminded.

I will wear my shirt and the bumper sticker stays on my truck.  I would say that my yard signs are here to stay, but they were stolen today.  Like this whole campaign, my involvement has been bitter sweet.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:  I will vote and I will vote for Bernie Sanders.  That is what my conscience dictates and I have to answer to myself in the final analysis.

The revolution will steamroll onward regardless of everything they hurl against us. 

The volcano has erupted.  The sky is Bernin’.  Time, numbers, and virtue are on our side.  We have already won.


Bern on, rage on, carry on.  Feel the Bern!




No comments:

Post a Comment